16 de diciembre de 2011

Las 100 de 2011 Vainilla version: Parte III


Las 100 de 2011 de Vainilla: Parte III

East Harlem Beirut
Night time – The XX cover Tracy Thorn
Warm in the winter Glass Candy
I’m his girl Friends
Teenage teardrops (Pyramid Remix) Heartsrevolution
Dayz Mathew Jonson
Wind Song Revolver
Rolling in the deep Feat Childish Gambino (Jamie XX Remix) Adele
Restless Kakkmadafakka
NY is killing me Jill Scott-Heron & Jamie XX
Something about you Tensnake
Now that I’m real (How does it feel?) Chad Valley
Into the Valley Feat Karl Dixon (Julio Bashmore Remix) Classixx
Everybody Benoit & Sergio
Boom Lo-fi-fnk
So so so Rone
We left Rüfüs
We are young Juveniles
I lay my head (Shook Remix) Fallulah
Never let me go (Aeroplane Remix) The Human League
Surfer’s Hymn Panda Bear
Back Then Gunnar Bjerk
The Bay Erol Alkan’s extended rework Metronomy
Better off without you Summer Camp
I don’t know what to do Feat. Jeppe The Magician